DP CMS 3.0 is the latest release of our nopCommerce CMS with a lot of out-of-the-box features. DP CMS is the extendable and affordable choice for all of your nopCommerce projects, no matter the audience or size of the project.
- Flexibility With DP CMS, you can create any type of website you want: a photoblog, a personal blog, a professional portfolio, a business website, an online community, a government website, news website.
- Easy Theme System – You can make it beautiful with themes
- Extend with Plugins - You can extend your website with plugins.
- Search Engine Optimized DP CMS is optimized for search
engines right out of the box.
- Multilingual Content
- Easy Installation and Upgrades
- Importers Using blog or website software that you aren’t happy with? Running your blog on a hosted service that’s about to shut down? DP CMS has Sync plugin to import data from external DataSource. If you’re ready to make the move, we’ve made it easy for you.
- Search DP CMS has Search plugin based on the blazing-fast, open source enterprise search platforms. DP CMS Smart Search provides relevant results, flexibility, and ease-of-use.
For developers, we’ve got lots of goodies packed under the hood that you can use to extend DP CMS in whatever direction your fancy takes.
- Plugin System DP CMS makes it possible for you to create plugins to extend DP CMS. Once you’ve created your plugin, we’ve even got a plugin repository for you to host it on.
- Theme System DP CMS provides the extensibility to create themes as simple or as complex as you wish. If you want to give your theme away for free you can give it to users in the Theme Repository.
- Custom Content Types DP CMS comes with default content types, but for more flexibility you can add a few lines of code to create your own taxonomies, custom types, and so on. Take DP CMS in whatever direction you wish.
- Extend nopCommerce Content Types
- Custom Editor Templates
- Custom Public Pages
- Custom Macros Templates
- Custom Tokens
- Rapid Model-Based Development
- Form Builder
- Workflow Engine
Release 3.0 – 2020–01-28
- Add Add/Delete/Edit Entity ActivityLogTypes
- Add PlaceHolder property for AttType and Editor Templates
- Add ListPageTemplate path att for entities lists in admin area
- Add AttExtRef Tables popup for DP Entities.
- Improve security for Entities
- Add Kendo grid - export to Excel feature for entities list
- Add IsSearchable att for FormBuilder pages to make them available through the search
- Use 2019.3.917 kendo scripts from CDN
- Implement Drag'n'drop for suggestions list ET
- Refactor FormBuilder validation
- EntityMessageTokenProvider.AddEntityAttTokens adds Token for each AttType
- UrlHelper.SetParamaters adds prepending slash for relative url segments.
Release 2.9 – 2019-09-09
- Add pictures alt and title attributes for DP_Picture and DP_PictureList editor templates
- View engine refactoring
- Optimized queries for sorting entities by EntityService
- Enabled sorting by single column for entities grid in admin area
- Add ForbiddenSymbols, min length and max length validations
- Fix localization issue in EntityModelService
- Fix associated entities removing in AttDownloadService & AttPictureService
- Fixed sorting dp entities by publish date
- Add ValidateRules att for dp entities
Release 2.8 – 2019-01-10
- Add ReaderWriterLockSlim to avoid doubles for some entities
- Add URL and Number editor templates
- Add Snippet Models to create page Components
Release 2.7 – 2018-11-19
- Optimize SaveLocalized for AttRefBook
Release 2.6 – 2018-09-21
- Add IsFilterableAttribute to show filters for entitytype in admin area
- Set ReadUncommitted for some bulk operations
- Add ShowOnListPage attribute to show att on a List page
- Add PublishDateTime att for DPPublicContentPageModel
Release 2.5 – 2018-07-13
- Add DevPartnerCoreAttRefTypesAttsController and DevPartnerCoreAttRefTypes Controllers to create and edit those entities
- Add Hierarchical list model
Release 2.4 – 2018-06-01
- Performance optimization for string atts
- Improve exceptions logging for workflow
- Add ability to create public pages with some conditions like IsForRegisteredCustomers and for IsForVendor. Customer will be redirected on Login page or Vendor apply page
Release 2.3 – 2018-05-16
- Add ExtRefType for SpecificationAttribute
- Add IsLocalizable for AttExtRefFields
- Add ability to specify localization for any DB entities by using AttExtRefTypes
Release 2.2 – 2018-02-04
- Add DP Att nop Entities scheme. It gives possibility to specify att scheme for any nop Entity.
- Add DP_AssociatedProductGrid editor template
- Add DevPartner.DevCommerce.ShemeAtts perm
- Refactoring: DPLocales
Release 2.1 – 2018-01-26
- Add AttPermissions. Different permissions can be used for different Roles. You can specify Read, Write or Hide permissions for your att.
- Add Kendo-2018.1.117 core package
- Add DP_CurrencyPrice editor template
- Add localization support to Entity DataSource.
- Add ExtId for Entities. It will help in different types of import.
- Add DevPartner.DevCommerce, DevPartner.DevCommerce.CMS, DevPartner.DevCommerce.Notifications perms
- Add CustomerOfLastChange and CustomerId att to Entity model
- Add ability to specify Admin Layout for EntityType.
- Add DevPartnerCoreAttRefBookController to show attrefs
- Refactoring: All editor templates moved to DPEditorTemplate folder. Now you can override them in your theme.
- Add DefaultValue to scheme. You can use this att to specify different att default values for different entityTypes.
- Refactor&Optimize EditorTemplate Rendering
- Fix: issue with spinner for FormBuilder
- Improve validation for FormBuilder.
- Add EmailIsUnique, Phone and Price validation rules
- Add useCustomerFilter att. It can be used for FormBuilder.List to show entities created by customer.
- Add OverrideModelValuesFromUrl option to the FormBuilder
- Add Captcha to FormBuilder pages
- Add DevPartner.Core.Entity.Att(s) token to show entity att. It can be used in Entity messages. For example DP.Entity.StoreOwnerNotification
- DP.Entity.CustomerNotification and DP.Entity.VendorNotification were added
- Add SendCustomerMessageActivity
- Add DpApiController to support different type of transaction that can be done by external app.
- Add SendMessageActivity
Release 2.0 – 2017-11-16
- Added Worflow Engine
- Added FormBuilder
- Added ListPage templates support
- Added StartedKit plugin with source code.
- Added localization to EntityModelService to support strongly typed models
- Added Dialog and Wizard templates for FormBuilder
- Added ContentPage templat & Added paging to list page template
- Added child theme support to the core plugin
- Added gallery functionality to started kit plugin
- Improved PictureList template
- Added UrlRecord attribute & ChildEntitiesNavigation action
- Refactoring: added comments to basic models
- Added AcceptableChildEntityTypes att for folders and lists. This att allows to create different child entity types.
- Added GetEntity method to EntityDataSource provider.
- Added int type to SaveEntity methods of EntityModelService.
- Refactoring: Moved SaveEntity(ies) methods to InstallBaseItemsService
- Remove basic models from DB. Show folder with admin att in nop admin menu. Folder can group entities with different entity types.
- Refactor: Rename Entity events to DPEntity... add events for Manufacture crawler / add TableId att to AttType table
- Added security for menu items
- Added DisableAddNewButton propery to EntityType + Searchg Constructor widget validation fix
- Add IsSubjectToAcl att and EntityModelService and StartedKitPlugin
- Add AttModelService. You can use just this class to get your extended model with your custom atts for nop entity.
- Fixed issue after clicking Enter page is reloading in admin area and name filter is not applied.
Release 1.8 – 2017-05-28
Highlight features and changes
- A lot of optimization and refactoring
- Added basic models for Public Pages, Content Pages and Featured Content Pages
- All menu items were moved to DevCommerce root menu.
- Added EntityModelService to work with strongly typed model. It can be used to get items with specific entity type from DB and map to strongly typed model and wise verse.
- Added plugins configuration permissions "DevCommerce: Admin area." and so on.
- Added DisableAddNewButton attribute for EntityType
- Added select active menu feature for top/footer/myaccount menu
Release 1.7 – 2017-03-04
Highlight features and changes
- Added IsSubjectToAcl for entities to support Role based security if needed.
- Changed edit template and public page rendering logic. Now you can just specify view path or controller / action of your template.
- Added HTMLBlocks template to add html blocks with different type of rendering.
- Added Entities List page Edit/update feature and permission to activate this feature.
- Added ShowDisplayOrder att to EntityType
- Added ability to specify default Parent att for specific EntityType
- Added localization for EntityTypes in admin area
- Added localization for admin menu
- Added Hidden Editor Template.
- Added basic atts like Published, AvailableStartDate, AvailableEndDate, ThubnailPicture, ShowOnHomePage ContentLayout and so on
- Added ability to specify Editor Templates atts
- Added select active menu feature for admin menu
- Fixed picture editor template
- Fixed picture list editor template
Release 1.6 – 2016-11-27
- Added ability to specify attributes for nopCommerce entities.
- Added ability to add DateTime, Picture, Download, Int, decimal and other types of attributes to the nopCommerce entities. Now you can extend nopCommerce entities and add additional attributes without overriding admin routes/views.
- Added Currency editor template
- Optimization: get/save actions for referenced attributes
- Optimization: created singletones for basic entity types, entities and attributes